Copyediting and Technical Communication Information Session (INFO-70166)
Free | Online
Are you interested in a new career as a copyeditor or technical communicator, but not sure where to begin? Explore more about these industries and UC San Diego Extension’s Specialized Certificate in Copyediting and/or the Professional Certificate in Technical Communication by signing up for our free online information session! It’s as easy as clicking the “Add to Cart” button below (and it’s free!). Once you have registered, you will have access to the course the next day, and you can visit this information session at any time during the quarter to review the material at your own pace.
What you will learn in this information session:
- Discover the skills necessary to be a copyeditor or a technical communicator.
- Obtain an overview of their respective industries and the job outlook in the fields.
- Learn about the benefits of earning the UC San Diego Extension Specialized Certificate in Copyediting or the Professional Certificate in Technical Communication and what you can expect to learn as a student.
- Explore the online learning platform through this course, which is the same course management system that is used for all online courses; learn how to succeed as an online student; and uncover common myths about online learning.
- View sample lectures, which will provide a window into our classes, and help you to discover if our program is a good fit for you.
Our certificate programs can provide you with the tools and techniques that you need. Every lesson offers practical skills and applicable information that can be used immediately. Sign up today and take the first step towards writing your way to a new career!
Quarters Offered: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall | Online
Note: This class is the same as INFO-70034.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email email@example.com.
Course Number: INFO-70166
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Technical Communication
+ Expand All
12/1/2020 - 12/1/2021