Apartments by Anatolia
Conveniently located close to UC San Diego, shopping, and transportation links, the apartments offered by Anatolia are fully furnished and well-equipped with everything you need. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.ac-housing.com.
- Private bedroom: $1,525
- Shared bedroom: $925
- Private bedroom: $3,402
- Shared bedroom: $2,020
- Private bedroom: $4,152
- Shared bedroom: $2,422
- Private bedroom: $9,345
- Shared bedroom: $5,345
All prices are per person for shared rooms (two people to a room, four to an apartment). Single and family apartments available upon requests. A non-refundable payment of $250 is required to reserve your space. The rest of your fees are due on or prior to arrival.
- Free shuttle service from San Diego International Airport to your apartment for stays of 10 weeks or more. There is a $65 fee for pick-up at the San Diego Airport for stays shorter than 10 weeks.
- Close to the UC San Diego campus (15 minutes by bus or bicycle)
- Free use of UC San Diego shuttle bus to and from campus (with UC San Diego photo identification card)
- Walk to shopping, movie theaters, and restaurants
- High-quality facilities, including a swimming pool, weekly maid service, and a fitness center
- Fully furnished apartments, including sheets, blankets, kitchen utensils, cable TV, and wifi
- Includes local telephone services, utility allowance
Things to Consider:
- Meals are not included. A kitchen with all appliances, cooking utensils, and dishware are provided so you can cook your own meals.
- You live with other international students.
- If you rent a shared bedroom, you will share your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living area (two people to a room, four to an apartment, two bathrooms per apartment). If you rent a private bedroom, you will have your own bedroom and bathroom, but still share the living area and kitchen with two other students.
- Same-gender apartments only (couple accommodations available upon special request)