UC San Diego Extension’s International Programs department has a long and rich history of offering high-quality customized programs and seminars for international groups of students, professors, and professionals. We can create the perfect combination of studies and services for a group of any size, according to your specifications.
Nicknamed the Silicon Valley of Southern California, the San Diego region has thousands companies in technological, life sciences, financial, telecommunications, and software industries:
- 800+ Cleantech/Environmental
- 600+ Sport Innovators
- 3,000 IT/Wireless/Communications/Software
- 80+ Research Institutes
- 260+ Defense/Transportation
- 600+ Biomedical/Life Sciences
- 50+ Mobile Health and Genomics
- 75+ Bioinformatics
- 75+ Cybersecurity and Autonomous Robotics
- 250+ Biofuels/Solar Energy and Energy Storage
The mild climate, beautiful landscape, and the many cultural and entertainment attractions of San Diego complement a training experience by providing many opportunities for recreational and cultural enjoyment.
In collaboration with UC San Diego main campus and UC San Diego Extension departments, we have developed and delivered custom programs for many years in the following areas:
- Business, Economics, and Trade
- Engineering and Technology
- University Faculty Development
- University Student Affairs Development
- English Language Teacher Training
- Science Teacher Development
- University Academic Preparation
Please click here to download our Custom Program Inquiry Form. Once the form is complete, please feel free to send in the completed form to email@example.com. When sending in a program proposal please address the questions with as many specifics as possible to assist us in drafting a program proposal to suit your needs and budget.