This option is only available during the months of July and August.
2018 Dates and Prices:
July 1 – 28, 2018 (4 weeks)
- Private bedroom: $1,890
- Shared bedroom: $1,620
July 29 – August 25, 2018 (4 weeks)
- Private bedroom: $2,160
- Shared bedroom: $1,890
For more information about 10-week on-campus housing, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the 10-week on-campus housing application.
Usually, the weekend before your program begins: we will tell you the exact date in your acceptance materials.
- Short walk or bike-ride to classes, swimming pool, gym, and all campus events
- Apartments include a kitchen, dining area, living room area, and outdoor patio or balcony
- All meals are included at campus cafeterias with set breakfast, lunch, and dinner times.
- Sheets, blankets, and some housekeeping are included
- Internet access available
- Coin-operated laundry room
Things to Consider:
- You live with other international students
- You have to share the bathroom, kitchen, and living area; usually four or five people per apartment.
- There is only one bathroom in each apartment.
- Student-style, simple living.
- No kitchen utensils or dishware
- You must follow campus rules. For example, no smoking is allowed anywhere on campus, and you cannot drink alcohol unless you are over 21 and inside your room.
- The nearest cafeteria may be a 10-minute walk away and will have a fixed schedule for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- TV and telephone are not provided: they can be installed after move-in for an additional fee.
- You arrange your own airport shuttle. Instructions are provided with your acceptance materials.
There are no refunds for on-campus housing after the published move-in date. If you cancel your space any time BEFORE the published move-in date, you will receive a full refund minus $1,000.